Are you a recent graduate starting your job search? Let Phi Kappa Phi help! We offer many resources to assist members in the development and advancement of their careers. From the Career Center to the career guidance podcast series, we provide our members resources to jump-start their careers!
- Career Center – Job seekers can post résumés, search job openings and apply for jobs; while employers can use the site to find and recruit top talent and post available positions.
- Career Corner – Join other Phi Kappa Phi members to share job search strategies, interview tips and all-around career advice in this exclusive Link community.
- Career Guidance – Watch podcasts and get advice on interviewing, networking, writing a winning résumé and dealing with stress.
- Logo Graphics – Proudly display your Phi Kappa Phi membership on your résumé by including an official Society logo.
- Membership Verification Letter – Verify your membership in the nation's oldest and most selective all-discipline honor society with a letter from the Executive Director.
- SeekingSuccess.com – As a Phi Kappa Phi member, you can save $75 on a SeekingSuccess.com résumé and LinkedIn profile writing package.