Protect yourself and your family in both your personal and professional life by taking advantage of insurance products by Mercer Consumer, a service of Mercer Health & Benefits Administration LLC. Mercer has partnered with Phi Kappa Phi to provide an exclusive and comprehensive set of insurance offerings to Society members including life, health, dental, vision, pet and more.
Secure essential insurance protection with Mercer today! You and your family can enjoy special rates, as applicable, and Mercer will give you the tools you need to make informed decisions about coverage.
These cost-effective solutions can be an ideal answer for the self-employed entrepreneur, the budget-conscious student, or a smart way to fill the gaps in an employer benefit program. Coverage options include:
Group Term Life Insurance
– Life insurance is one of the cornerstones of financial planning. Make sure your loved ones are taken care of if something happens to you.
Group 10-Year Level Term Life Insurance
– Protect your family – and your finances – by locking in your rates and benefits for 10 years.
Long-Term Care Insurance
– Put your worry aside, and let Mercer find the right long-term care insurance for you.
Travel Assistance – AssistPlus
– Emergencies while traveling are an unwelcome challenge, but AssistPlus can come to your rescue. AssistPlus provides you with access to medical and travel assistance benefits that are not covered by your basic health or travel insurance plan.
– Pets are family, too, and their care can be expensive. Get peace of mind knowing you can get help with some of the bills including surgeries, lab fees, X-rays, prescriptions and more.
Major Medical Insurance
– Simplify your health insurance! Choose from a wide variety of plans to find an affordable, comprehensive solution that’s easy to understand.
ACA Health Insurance
– When you’re ready to shop for an Affordable Care Act compliant health plan, GetInsured makes it easy. It will walk you through the process and give you personalized recommendations for health plans.
Short Term Medical Insurance
– If you're facing a gap in health insurance, a temporary plan can provide affordable coverage and give you peace of mind.
Health Savers Benefit Card
– Save on dental powered by Aetna Dental Access®, Coast To Coast Vision™, pharmacy costs and Health Advocate™ Solutions services.
To learn more about available plan options and enrollment information, visit https://pkp.alumniplans.com. If you would prefer to speak with a Mercer representative, call 888-560-ALUM (2586) and be sure to mention your membership in The Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi.