A job search can be stressful, and a top notch résumé is your gateway to scoring that job interview you’ve been waiting for.
Phi Kappa Phi provides everything you need to make your résumé stand out and ace the interview. We even provide resources to help you navigate the digital world through social media and digital communication.
Give your résumé an extra boost with these five tips:
- Highlight your membership on your résumé by adding an official Society logo. Membership in the Society is recognized by employers across all industries, and adding an official logo will make your résumé stand out from the crowd. Visit www.PhiKappaPhi.org/Logos to choose from different logos styles and download today!
- Submit your résumé for a free evaluation from a trusted expert at TopRésumé. Click here to visit the ΦΚΦ Career Center and create an account. When uploading your résumé, be sure to check the box to have your résumé evaluated at no cost.
- Enhance your LinkedIn profile to make sure employers see what you want them to see. Phi Kappa Phi partner Seeking Success offers services helping members enhance their LinkedIn profile language. Visit www.SeekingSuccess.com/PKP and use code PKP2015 to access the exclusive member page.
- Create your digital résumé with Merit. Share a professional online listing of your work experience, volunteer activities, affiliations and more with prospective employers—it’s a virtual résumé! Visit www.PhiKappaPhi.org/Merit to learn more and access your Merit account today!
- Navigate the digital world by upgrading your social media presence and digital communication style to ensure they are working to your advantage. Click here to learn why you should Google yourself and how to professionally navigate and network in the social media world.
Want to save time and have your résumé ready in 5 minutes? Try our résumé builder—it’s fast and easy to use. Plus, your résumé will be instantly ready for employers to find!
Please note, career resources are available to active members only, and your member login will be required to access much of the content above. If you need assistance with your login, visit www.PhiKappaPhi.org/MyLogin or email firstname.lastname@example.org.