Selection is based on the applicant's promise of success in graduate or professional study, as evidenced by:
- Academic achievement, including transcripts, honors and awards, relevant research experience, standardized test scores, and samples of creative work
- Service and leadership experience, on and off campus
- Letters of recommendation
- Personal statement and career goals
- Work Sample
- Acceptance at an approved graduate or professional program
To obtain application materials, download the application packet (using Adobe Acrobat Reader). You may complete the application online, print it out, and submit it with the other required materials to your chapter.