Lifelong learners. Passionate leaders. Accomplished professionals. Each chapter of Phi Kappa Phi has a unique blend of members from across all disciplines. As a Phi Kappa Phi member, you are encouraged to team up with fellow members to get involved on your campus and in your community. Looking for ways to get involved? Here are some ideas:
- Attend local Phi Kappa Phi meetings.
- Make sure the chapter has your most recent email and mailing addresses so chapter officers can contact you.
- Inquire about chapter officer positions available within your local chapter.
- Volunteer to help with the next initiation ceremony.
- Work with your chapter to host a campus or community service event.
- If you move to another area of the country, contact the local chapter and get involved.
- Offer to mentor other Phi Kappa Phi members or allow them to "job shadow" you for a day.
- Pay your national and local dues. Your dues help support national and local awards and grants.