The Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi will consider the establishment of an institutional chapter in a regionally accredited nonprofit four-year college or university in the United States with a reputation for and commitment to excellence.
The Society Looks For
- An institutional commitment to adhere to the values and principles of Phi Kappa Phi
- Demonstrated excellence in the performance of faculty, students and alumni, including recognition by peer groups
- A diversity of disciplines represented by degree programs in both liberal education and professional programs
- An institutional desire to recognize academic excellence in students from all disciplines
- A copy of the most recent letter of accreditation from the institution’s regional accreditor (Higher Learning Commission, Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Middle States Commission on Higher Education, New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Western Association of Schools and Colleges Senior College and University Commission)
- Institutional support from senior administration (president, provost)
- A core group of faculty willing to organize a chapter and serve as its inaugural officers
Click here to view the protocol for establishing a Phi Kappa Phi chapter. Inquiries and questions should be directed to Dr. Bradley Newcomer at email@example.com or 800-804-9880, ext. 221.