To apply for a Phi Kappa Phi Fellowship, you must:
- Be an active member of Phi Kappa Phi (annual dues paid by March 31 of the current year) or have accepted membership by June 30 of the year in which you are applying. Applications will be accepted from individuals selected for membership but not yet initiated; see the application form for details.
- Have applied to enroll as a full-time student in a post-baccalaureate program of study for the current academic year. Accredited international institutions are acceptable.
- International students are eligible.
- Students registering in all professional and graduate fields are eligible.
- Applicants who have successfully completed 10 or more graduate credits on or before April 15 are not eligible.
- Winners may defer for up to two years, pending approval.
Selection is based on the applicant's promise of success in graduate or professional study, as evidenced by:
achievement, including transcripts, honors and awards, relevant
research experience, standardized test scores, and samples of creative
- Service and leadership experience, on and off campus
- Letters of recommendation
- Personal statement and career goals
- Acceptance at an approved graduate or professional program
Deadline and Notification
- Submit your complete application packet to your Phi Kappa Phi chapter no later than the date they have set. Your chapter's address may be found on the online Chapter Directory.
Each chapter will select one applicant as its nominee for the
- All Fellowship recipients will be announced no later than June 1.
To obtain application materials, download the application packet (using Adobe Acrobat Reader). You may complete the application online, print it out, and submit it with the other required materials to your chapter.